There are two ways that you might access ActivePipe:
- Log into ActivePipe directly
- Access ActivePipe through an Intranet or MoxiWorks account
Log into ActivePipe directly
If you are going to log in directly, as part of the account set up process you’ll be provided with a username (typically your email address), and instructions to set up a password:
- Go to: https://live.activepipe.com/login
- Enter your username (or email) and password*, then select Log In.
If you forget your password, select the “Forgot?” link to reset it.
- To protect the security of your account, two-step verification has been enabled. When you select Log In, a one-time code will be sent to your username (if it's an email) or the email address connected to your ActivePipe account. Go to your email to copy or remember this code.*
* Two-step verification codes will expire after 10 minutes. Never forward your verification code to anyone.
- Return to the log in screen to enter the code, then select Continue to complete log in.
* If you don't see a password reset or verification code promptly within your email Inbox, check your Spam or Junk folders. If your username (email) differs from the email address connected to the account, check here also.
If you have ongoing issues with logging in directly, contact our Support team, either via the help icon found to the bottom right of the login screen, or via email, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in via Intranet or MoxiWorks account
Some users will have access to ActivePipe directly through their MoxiWorks account or intranet. Contact your Admin or Principal to find out if this applies to you, and how to gain access.