Start by navigating to your Emails menu, then select the email you would like to customise. Once within the email editor:
- Add or select a Social panel.
- From the panel editing toolbar, select Edit
- Within Social settings, select the Links sub menu.
- Within the Links section, select the Use my account settings toggle to move it to the OFF position, which will make the links below it editable.*
* When in the ON position, the social panel will use the links and settings saved in your Users Settings: Profile menu.
- Type in new URL's under the headings for any of your social media links.
- Tick to select or deselect the social media links you would like to use in this panel.
- Select Continue to update the panel and return to the email template.
Remember that this change will only affect links in this particular email panel (for all users in your office).
If you only want to update the links for an individual user, either just for this email or for all future communications, start by logging into the users account via the switcher in the bottom left corner of your dashboard, and then see How do I update my social media links? - User level.