If you are an Admin, signing into your ActivePipe account is no different to a User.
There are two ways that you might access ActivePipe:
- Log into ActivePipe directly
- Access ActivePipe through an Intranet or MoxiWorks account
Log into ActivePipe directly
If you are going to log in directly, as part of the account set up process you’ll be provided with a username (typically your email address), and instructions to set up a password:
- Go to: https://live.activepipe.com/login
- Enter your username (or email) and password*, then select Log In.
If you forget your password, select the “Forgot?” link to reset it.
- To protect the security of your account, two-step verification has been enabled. When you select Log In, a one-time code will be sent to the email registered to your ActivePipe account. Go to your email to copy or remember this code.*
* Two-step verification codes will expire after 10 minutes. To protect your account security, never forward your verification code to anyone.
- Return to the log in screen to enter the code, then select Continue to complete log in.
If you don't see a password reset or verification code promptly within your email Inbox, check your Spam or Junk folders.
If you have ongoing issues with logging in directly, or don't have access to functionality you feel you should as an Admin, contact our Support team, either via the help icon located to the bottom right of the screen, or via email, at email@example.com
Log in via Intranet or MoxiWorks account
Some Admins will have access to ActivePipe directly through their MoxiWorks account or intranet. Contact your Principal to find out if this applies to you, and how to gain access.
What can I see and do when signed in as an Admin?
The functionality you have as an Admin differs from what you can see or do as a User.
As an Admin you will:
- See totals for emails sent, views and interactions for all Users within your office (1).
- See combined activity totals on Intent*, Requests*, Updates* and High Value contacts for all Users within your office (2).
- See combined Property Notifications (3) and Popular Properties (4) for your whole office.
- See when your Users last logged into ActivePipe (5).
- Be able to switch to User and office wide accounts (6).
- See no Contacts menu, as an Admin does not send communications on their own behalf (7).
If you are an Admin that also needs to send on your own behalf, you will need a User account as well as Admin access.
To add a new Admin to your account, send a request including details (full name and email address) to the Support team, and they will enable Admin access.
* Intent and Requests are not enabled in all ActivePipe accounts. Contact your the Support team to discuss enabling these in your account.