If you cannot log into your ActivePipe account this may be because:
- You have entered an incorrect username. Your username is most commonly (but not always) your email address. Check with your Admin or ActivePipe Support team if you are uncertain of your correct username.
- You have entered an incorrect password. Try to log in again or reset your password.
- You have not entered the two-step verification code, sent to your email.
- Your account is disabled - check if this has been actioned by your Admin before contacting ActivePipe.
- Some users login via their intranet, rather than directly into ActivePipe. Check with your Admin or corporate team for clarification on this.