When someone shares a campaign with you, there are two ways you may be able to access it:
Access a shared campaign through a notification email
A sharer may choose to send you an email, letting you know when a campaign is shared with you. Within the email you will see who has shared the campaign, its name, and any optional messaging that the sharer has included.
Select the linked "View Campaign" button to open the campaign directly within your ActivePipe account (if you're already logged in).
Access a shared campaign within your ActivePipe account
Whether a sharer elects to email you a notification or not, you will be able to find shared campaigns within your ActivePipe account. Start by navigating to the Campaigns menu.
- Select Create Campaign.
- You'll then see options to create a new custom campaign, or access pre-built campaigns.
Select See Pre-built. *
* If you go straight into the campaign builder at this point, you do not currently have any shared or nurture campaign journeys available.
Some users may also see an option to create an SMS campaign.
- You'll then see your current pre-built content types, which may include any or all of the following:
- Select Shared Campaigns.
- From the options shown on the right, select a campaign to open and view.
- Once within the campaign builder, you can optionally edit the campaign, e.g.: modify recipients or schedule, and also update the email content e.g.: personalise the introductory text.
- If you want to keep a copy of this campaign in your account, select to either:
- Save it as a draft;
- or Save & Activate the campaign to schedule it for the date and time selected.
- A copy of the campaign will then be saved within your "Current" campaigns.
Saved campaign copies are not connected to the sharers account at all, i.e.: you control them. *
* This is different to campaigns delegated to you by your Admin, which can be managed for you.
If you do not choose to save the campaign, it will only be found within your Shared Campaigns tab, and may be updated or unshared at any time.