Using Triggers, you can activate your campaign based on a certain event or action taking place, rather than choosing a date & time. These actions or events are:*
- Attended OFI / Open Home
- Clicked Link
- Contact Event Date
- On Subscription
- Tag Changed
- Viewed Email
- Contact Loan
* Trigger options will differ based on:
- Product, e.g.: Contact Loan is only available to Mortgage users;
- Access, e.g.: Tag Changed is available to Admins and Users, but not Office Wide accounts.
A campaign can be triggered based on a contact being marked as having attended an open home, within a selectable time period.
Note: This depends on your contact CRM being integrated with ActivePipe.
A campaign can be triggered based on a contact clicking on a particular link in one of your emails.
Contact Event Date
A campaign can be triggered based on contact date events, e.g: a birthday or anniversary.
A campaign can be triggered when a contact is first subscribed, e.g: Commonly used for Welcome Emails.
A campaign may be triggered based on a contact having a Tag Changed: *
- Use the Tag name dropdown to select a tag from your available options;
- Then use the second dropdown to choose if the campaign is to be triggered when the tag is Added or Removed.
When using Tag Added, you have two options:
- Send only to contacts that have the tag added after the campaign is activated (by leaving the checkbox unticked);
- Or tick the checkbox to also send to contacts that already have the tag when the campaign is activated.
* Tags may be added or removed manually, when synced with categories from your integrated CRM; or automatically based on intent. Tag Changed is not available to Office Wide users.
A campaign can be triggered based on a contact viewing a specific email.
Trigger a campaign based on information related to a contacts loan.*
* Only available to mortgage users.