* The sign up landing page is only available to Users managing contacts directly within ActivePipe (i.e: those without a contact integration). Users with a CRM integration cannot access the sign up link as their contact management remains solely within their CRM.
Using the ActivePipe Sign Up page*, and the Social Media or Copy Link options, you can easily share your ActivePipe emails to remind your current contacts of your recently sent content, and also attract new contacts to join your mailing list.
To start, navigate to your Settings menu, and select the Landing Pages sub menu:
- Locate and select the Copy Link option across from your Sign Up Page - you will see a tick confirming that your link has been copied.
Next, navigate to your Emails menu:
- Select an email you would like to share, e.g: "Just Listed".*
* If you want to make changes to your email specific to sharing, you may like to duplicate this email so that your original stays unchanged.
- Once in the email editor, locate the button panel, and drag and drop it into an appropriate position in your template (or you could add a button within a panel).
- From the panel editing toolbar, select Edit to see the button options:
- Within the button options, under Button Text, type in the text that you would like to appear on your button, e.g: "Join my mailing list"
- Under Link Type, leave the selection as Web Address.
- Under URL, paste in the sign up link you just copied.
- Select Continue
- Make any other adjustments to suit sharing on socials, e.g: update the email subject to something more explicit - from "Just Listed" to "Just Listed - 19 Rowley Road Sutton"
- Select Save to update your email changes.
- Next, select Share:*
* Important notes re sharing your email: Contact personalisation, e.g: Contact First Name Placeholders or property filters that are contact based, will not display when shared. "Unsubscribe" and "View in Browser" links will be inactive.
Landing Page submissions from shared emails (i.e: when not connected to your database) will not be captured and are recommended to be removed.
Find out more here.
- From the dropdown options, choose either Social Media or Copy Link.
* It's a good idea to include some text with your post or link, prompting new contacts to sign up, e.g: "Want to be sure to always get my updates? Join my mailing list!”
When prospective contacts click on your post or link, they will first see your shared email.
If they click on the call to action within, they will be taken to your sign up page, and once submitted, will be added to your database.