Articles displayed in RealEstate Content panels may be:
- Static: Manually select and update your articles whenever you prefer to.
- or Dynamic: Set up the panel once and it will automatically update for each send.
Dynamic content can be automatically updated based on:
- Selected content categories
- or SmartMatch, where content is matched to each individual contact
Automatically update based on category selections
Start by adding a RealEstate Content panel, or select an existing one to make it active. *
* RealEstate content needs to be enabled in your account for you to see the panels in the email builder. Contact your Admin, Corporate team, or ActivePipe Support to discuss.
- From the panel editing toolbar, select the auto feed toggle to move it to Dynamic.
- Then, on a Feature panel select the Define Categories button.
Or on a grid or list panel, select an icon
- Within the RealEstate Content settings, tick or untick the Categories you want articles to be chosen from, e.g.: if your email is intended for contacts interested in investing, tick (only) Investing.
- Select Update to save your settings and return to the email template.
From this point on, each time you send an email, new* articles relevant to the chosen categories will be displayed.
Important points to note with category based dynamic selections
- The same articles are displayed for all recipients of the email.
- Articles included in previous Dynamic panels, either within this email template, or in any other email within your individual User account, will be excluded from subsequent sends, unless there are no new articles to be selected, at which point the selections will loop back to the beginning.
* Articles previously shown in Static panels are not excluded.
Enable SmartMatch within a RealEstate Content panel
Instead of updating articles based on chosen categories, you can update articles based on each Contact's individual profile.