As an Admin you can create an audience and share it with your Users and/or offices, allowing them to quickly and easily filter their contacts.
* Only the set of filters are shared, no contacts are included - this is called a Managed Audience.
Learn more about Types of Audiences.
Share a managed audience
Once your Audience is created and saved, you can share it. To do so, start by navigating to the Audience menu, and select the audience you would like to share. Once within the audience:
- Select Share Audience (1). *
* If the Share Audience option is not active, make sure that your Audience is saved.
- Within the Audience sharing options, start typing the name of a user or office you would like to share this audience with.
- From the list of dropdown matches, select a user or office to add it to the list beneath the search bar.
- Repeat these steps to choose any other people to share with.
- Select Share Audience
You will then see a table showing that the audience is being shared, and detailing who with.