* If the panel was previously set to dynamically update based on content categories, this will be overridden in favour of contact matching.
This means that your email could look different for each and every recipient. For example, if a contact has the intent of "Upsizer", content most relevant to upsizing will be displayed for them.
If contacts are new or do not have a profile, SmartMatch will choose articles that they have not been sent before (contact preferences can be updated within individual contact profiles).
In following sends, any articles already shown to a contact in a dynamic RealEstate Content panel will be excluded from being displayed to them again. *
* Articles previously shown in Static panels are not excluded.
How to enable SmartMatch in a RealEstate Content panel
Start by navigating to the email editor, and either add a new, or select an existing RealEstate Content panel.*
- From the panel editing toolbar, select Edit
- Within the settings, stay on the SmartMatch tab.
- Select the Use SmartMatch toggle to move it to the ON position.
- Select Update to save your changes and return to the email template.
* When using a RealEstate Content grid or list panel, SmartMatch will be enabled for all sections/articles in the panel.