If you have newsletters automatically added to your account on your behalf, e.g.: A monthly RBA update, you can choose to stop receiving them. You can also choose to start receiving newsletters that you've previously opted out of.
To update your newsletter preferences, start by navigating to your Settings menu.
- Select the Newsletters sub menu.
- On the right, you will see a list of newsletters currently available to you, with a tick indicating those that will be automatically added to your account when next released.
- Un-tick any newsletters that you don't want to be added to your account.
- Or tick any newsletters to opt back in.
- Select Update, and if prompted, Confirm that you want to opt out of the newsletter.
Your updated preference will only apply to future versions of the newsletter, i.e.: if you have already received an issue of a newsletter, the Email and Campaign for this newsletter will not be deleted.
Similarly, if you opt back in, you'll only receive a newsletter when it's next released, e.g.: if the newsletter is usually issued on the 1st of each month, and you opt back in on the 15th, you will receive the editions released on the 1st of the following month, onwards.