Used in conjunction with the Contact Loan trigger, the campaign condition of If Loan Value * allows you to apply additional filtering to a campaign, so that you can target contacts that match a specific loan attribute, value, and where applicable, date selection.
Adding this further layer of filtering can also allow you to validate that your particular content is (still) relevant to your contacts at the time that it is sent.
* This condition is only visible as an option once the Trigger of Contact Loan is added to a campaign.
Currently only available to Users with a MyCRM integration. Other users can utilise the Contact Event Date trigger and custom fields.
To use the If Loan Value condition, start by creating a campaign using the Contact Loan Trigger.
After making your selections for the Choose recipients and Contact Loan modules:
- Select Add a new module, and select the Condition of If Loan Value (1).
- Within the If Loan Value module, select the first dropdown to choose from the list of attributes:
- Fixed Interest Rate Expiry Date
- Interest Only Expiry Date
- Loan Type
- Pre Approval Date
- Settlement Date
- Unconditional Approval Date
- Based on your attribute selection, select the second dropdown to choose your value, e.g: Loan Type - Investment
- Where applicable, complete your module selections by choosing a date or date range, e.g: Settlement Date - is between - 1st April 2020 and 1st May 2020.
- Complete your campaign by adding a Send Email or Send SMS module, and selecting or creating your content.
- Choose to Save or Save & Activate your campaign.