Within an Insights Chart or Statistic panel, some users will have access to Contact based options.*
When selected, the panel will reflect the location most relevant to each individual contact, based on the chosen options.
* This functionality is not currently available to all users.
To enable contact location matching, start by selecting the Insights panel to make it active, and then from the panel editing toolbar, select Edit
- Within the panel options, select the Contacts sub menu.
- Next to Contact location matching, select the toggle to switch it to the ON position.
* If your data state is currently set to Static, you will be advised that enabling Contact location matching will also enable Dynamic data, as this is necessary to provide up-to-date contact information.
When Contact location matching is enabled, new options will appear:
- By default, Use SmartMatch is selected: This option uses the contacts location preference and/or engagement behaviour (the location of properties they have clicked on) to determine which suburb to show.*
- Alternatively you can select Contact Address - Suburb: This uses the suburb that the contact is recorded as residing at.*
When enabling contact location matching, you'll also need to confirm what you would like to happen if there is no location information for a contact:*
- Under When contact doesn't have a location, choose to:
- Hide the panel.
- Don't send the email.
- Use a fallback location - type in and select the market area you would like to use in this case.
* When Contact location matching is enabled, your Market Data and Property Type selections are retained, but your Market Area selection is disabled, as this will be personalised to each contact.
If a contacts location is known, but it is not one of your selected Market Insights suburbs, the "When contact doesn't have a location" option will apply.
- Once your selections are made, click Finish
Once contact matching is enabled, the panel in the email editor will update to reflect this, as the information shown when sent will be different for each contact.
* Enabling contact location matching for a Statistics panel affects all sections within the panel.
Please sign in to leave a comment.