* Insights panels are currently only available to users in the United States, and a small number of users in ANZ.
Users in Australia and New Zealand can add Market Insight Landing pages.
Once within the email editor, scroll down the panel options until you see the Insights section.*
* If you do not see Insights, this is not enabled in your account.
From here, drag and drop the Statistic panel into position in your email template.
From here, with the panel active:
- Choose if your panel data will be Static or Dynamic, using the toggle (1).
- Click on any Statistic icon (2) to select your data for that section of the panel.
Within the Statistics options:
- Use the dropdown to choose your Data Set, from the options, e.g:*
- Median Price
- Change in Median Price (Growth)
- Number of Sales
- Total Value of Sales
- Select your Market Area:
- In the box, start typing in the area you want to focus on, then choose the correct area from the list of matches in the dropdown.*
- Use the buttons to select your Property Type:*
- OR Unit
- Choose your "If No data available" preference:
- Hide Panel - the Insights panel will simply collapse, but the email will still be sent.
- Don't Send Email - If there is no data matching the selected criteria, the campaign will not be sent.
- Send email with "No Data Available" Image - The email will be sent, with an image that indicates that there are no results for this data at the given time
- Click Continue after making your selections for this section.
- Select and edit the other sections within the panel to complete your settings.
Each section is set independently, including data set, location, and "no data" preference.
* Options will vary based on what is available from your data provider, e.g: Property Type is not available for all data providers.
The locations available for selection are those set in your Market Insights Settings. These are set at office level, but may also be customised at User level.
Additionally, within the panel editing toolbar, you can select Edit to adjust the panel styling.
This includes the Number Of Statistics, adjustable from 2, 4 or 6, which can also be quickly adjusted directly on the panel (3).