Currently only available to a small number of users in Australia and New Zealand.
All other Users will be set up by the ActivePipe support team.
As part of the Market Insights set up process, you will be asked to authenticate your data provider for use within your ActivePipe account.
You may also already have Market Insights active in your ActivePipe account, but be requested to authenticate your data provider, usually via an in-app notification.
If you are requested to do so, you can quickly and easily authenticate your data provider by:
- Clicking on the in-app notification link;
- Or navigating to the Settings menu:
- Select the Add Ons sub menu.
- Click on the Market Insights thumbnail to bring up the authentication box.
- Within the authentication box, type in your provider login credentials, and select Login
- You will then be asked to confirm that you authorise the use of your data provider within your ActivePipe account. Choose Authorise
Your data provider will then be authenticated, and you can continue setting up / using Market Insights.
Please sign in to leave a comment.