To share your email to LinkedIn*, start by navigating to the Emails menu, and either:
- Create a new email.
- Or select an existing email that you would like to share.
- Within the email editor, if you have created a new email, or made any changes, select Save**
- Select Share (1)
- From the dropdown options, choose Social Media (2)
* You can also share your email to Facebook, Twitter, or choose the Copy Link option to paste anywhere you like.
** If you try to share your email with unsaved changes, you will see a prompt leading you to save your email first.
Each time you save your email it will create a new, unique link.
The Social Media options will then appear:
- It's important to note that as some content will not display when shared*, you can use the See how this email will appear when shared link (3) to preview and confirm that you are happy with how your shared email will look.
* Learn more about what will be displayed in your email when shared.
- Select the LinkedIn icon and a new tab will open, navigating to LinkedIn.
- If you are not already logged into your account, you will be prompted to do so.*
* Whichever LinkedIn account you log into defines who you will post as/on behalf of, e.g: If you want to post on behalf of your brand or teammate, you will need to log into their LinkedIn account to do so.
- Once logged into your LinkedIn account, choose your sharing option, e.g: Share in a post, Send as private message.
- Then you will see a preview, containing:
- A preview image - populated by the first image shown in your email, excluding logo's or placeholder (profile) images.
- A title, e.g: "Just Listed - 45 Mapleton Ave Harrison" - populated by the subject of your email.
- active.social - populated by ActivePipe. This cannot be changed as it is your unique email sharing link.
- If you would like to change the title of your post, go back to the email editor and adjust your email subject (4), save and select the sharing option again.
- If you would like to use another image* in your post you can go back to the email editor, place your preferred image at the top of your email (i.e: above any other images, excluding logos or placeholder images), re-save and share.
* Note: LinkedIn determines how the image is displayed in your post, ActivePipe does not have control over this. Learn more about image selection and display.
- On the post or private message preview, type in an accompanying message if preferred.
- If choosing a post, adjust your visibility and other LinkedIn options.
- Once complete, select Post or Send
Please sign in to leave a comment.