To share your email to Twitter*, start by navigating to the Emails menu, and either:
- Create a new email.
- Or select an existing email that you would like to share.
- Within the email editor, if you have created a new email, or made any changes, select Save**
- Select Share (1)
- From the dropdown options, choose Social Media (2)
* You can also share your email to Facebook, LinkedIn, or choose the Copy Link option to paste anywhere you like.
** If you try to share your email with unsaved changes, you will see a prompt leading you to save your email first.
Each time you save your email it will create a new, unique link.
The Social Media options will then appear:
It's important to note that as some content will not display when shared*, you can use the See how this email will appear when shared link (3) to preview and confirm that you are happy with how your shared email will look.
* Learn more about what will be displayed in your email when shared.
- Select the Twitter icon and a new tab will open, navigating to Twitter.
- If you are not already logged into your account, you will be prompted to do so.*
* Whichever Twitter account you log into defines who you will post as/on behalf of, e.g: If you want to post on behalf of your brand or teammate, you will need to log into their Twitter account to do so.
- Once logged into your Twitter account, you will see a preview of your tweet, containing:
- The unique URL
- A preview image - populated by the first image shown in your email, excluding logo's or placeholder (profile) images.
- A title - populated by the subject of your email.
- If you would like to use another image* in your post you can go back to the email editor, place your preferred image at the top of your email (i.e: above any other images, excluding logos or placeholder images), re-save and share.
* Note: Twitter determines how the image is displayed in your post, ActivePipe does not have control over this. Learn more about image selection and display.
- If you would like to change the title of your post, go back to the email editor and adjust your email subject (4), save and select the sharing option again.
From here, follow your normal process with posting to Twitter, e.g:
- Add a message.
- Choose your visibility.
Once happy with your preview, select Tweet
Please sign in to leave a comment.