* Insights panels are currently only available to users in the United States.
Users in Australia and New Zealand can add Market Insight Landing pages.
Once within the email editor, scroll down the panel options until you see the Insights section.*
* If you do not see Insights, this is not enabled in your account.
From here, drag and drop the Chart panel into position in your email template.
From here, with the panel active:
- Choose if your panel data will be Static or Dynamic, using the toggle (1).
- Select the Chart icon (2) to edit the Chart Content.
Within the Chart Content options:
- Use the dropdown to choose your Data Set, from the varying options, e.g:*
- Median Price
- Change in Median Price (Growth)
- Median Days on Market
- Median Value
- Number of Listings
- Number Sold
- Rental Yield
- Median Asking Rent
- Total Value of Sales
- Select your Market Area:
- In the box, start typing in the area you want to focus on, then choose the correct area from the list of matches in the dropdown.*
- Use the dropdown to choose the Date Range, from the options, e.g:*
- The Last year
- The Last 2 years
- The Last 3 years
- Use the buttons to choose the Chart Type, either:
- or Bar
- Select your Property Type/s:*
- And/Or Unit
- Choose your "If No data available" preference:
- Hide Panel - the Insights panel will simply collapse, but the email will still be sent.
- Don't Send Email - If there is no data matching the selected criteria, the campaign will not be sent.
- Send email with "No Data Available" Image - The email will be sent, with an image that indicates that there are no results for this data at the given time.
- Click Continue after making your selections.
* Options will vary based on what is available from your data provider, e.g: Property Type is not available for all data providers.
The locations available for selection are those set in your Market Insights Settings. These are set at office level, but may also be customised at User level.
Additionally, within the panel editing toolbar, you can select Edit to adjust the panel styling.