Currently only available to a small number of users in Australia and New Zealand.
All other Users will be set up by the ActivePipe support team.
When Market Insights is set up in your ActivePipe account, primary and secondary locations are chosen as defaults for your office. You can however personalise these to suit your individual needs.
To do so, start by navigating to your Settings menu, and then select the Add-Ons sub menu.*
* If you do not see the Add Ons sub menu, or the Market Insights thumbnail within, Market Insights is not set up in your account.
Admins: If you are amending these on behalf of a User, start by navigating to their account.
- Select the Use Office defaults toggle (1) to switch it off, and make the locations editable.*
- Under the relevant sections, remove (if necessary) and type in your preferred locations for your Primary Suburb and Other Suburbs.
- Select Save to update your choices.
* Only the Market Insights Admin can make changes to your data provider settings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.