Currently only available to a small number of users in Australia and New Zealand.
All other users will be set up by the ActivePipe support team.
Once Market Insights is enabled* in your ActivePipe account, your designated Market Insights Admin will be directed to complete its set up by:
- Connecting and authorising your data provider.
- Selecting the primary and additional locations to be included in your data.
* To have Market Insights enabled in your account, start here.
Connect and authorise your data provider
Market Insights Admins will be alerted to set up Market Insights via a notification within their ActivePipe account:
- Once alerted, click the notification link to be taken directly to the set up options.
Alternatively, once it is ready to be set up*, Admins can navigate to the Settings menu, and then:
- Select the Add Ons sub menu;
- Select the Market Insights thumbnail - which will be shown as Inactive - Set Up Now.
* If you do not see the Add Ons sub menu or the Market Insights thumbnail within, either:
- Market Insights is not ready to be set-up;
- You are not the Market Insights Admin;
- Or self set-up is not available in your location.
Contact your account manager or the ActivePipe support team to discuss further.
From here, you will see the Connect Your Data Providers options:
- Select Connect under your Data Provider.*
* Data provider options will differ based on your geographic location.
Only one data provider can be connected per account.
Users in Australia: If you do not currently have a data provider subscription, select the I don't have a data provider yet link (1) to connect to ActivePipe's Pricefinder account, which will skip the subsequent step.
- Within the authentication box, type in your provider login credentials, and select Login
- You will then be asked to confirm that you authorise the use of your data provider within your ActivePipe account. Choose Authorise
You will then be taken back to your ActivePipe Market Insights settings area, and under Data Providers you will see your active connection (2).*
* Locations must be added to complete the set up and enable Market Insights.
Select your primary and additional locations
- Next, under Primary Suburb, type in the area that you would like to default to, e.g: the first suburb to be highlighted on your Market Insights Landing page.*
- Then under Other Suburbs, type in and enter any additional suburbs that you would like to include in your dataset.
The locations chosen here will become the defaults for all users within the account, however these selections can be personalised at User level.
These selections will apply to both the Insights panels and Market Insights landing pages where available.*
- Once you have added your primary and secondary locations, select Save
Market Insights will then be shown as Active within your Add Ons sub menu, and options will become available to all users within your account to:
- Add Market Insights as a landing page *
- Add Insight panels through the email editor.*
* The Market Insights landing page is currently only available to users in Australia and New Zealand.
The Insights panels are currently only available to users in the United States.