To create a new Contact Tag within your ActivePipe account*, start by navigating to the Tags menu.
- Select Create Tag
- Give your new tag a relevant name - make sure that you don't have another tag by the same name.
- Select Save
You'll then be taken to your new tag list, where you'll see that it currently has no contacts allocated to it.
To add contacts to this tag:
- Select Add Contacts
- Under Add Contacts, within the Search Contacts box, start typing in the name of a contact that you would like to add.
- From the list of dropdown matches, click on a contact to select them.
- Repeat this step to select more contacts.
- Once you have selected all the contacts you would like to add to the tag, select Add to Tag
You will then see your tag list updated to include your newly selected contacts.
* Contact Tags created within your Activepipe account are called Custom tags.
Learn more about Tag Types, and how they define the way you manage your Contact Tags.