There are several reasons why an individual contact may be unsubscribed in your account. You can view this reason either:
- Within a contact profile.
- As part of a list of (unsubscribed) contacts.
View the reason for unsubscription for an individual contact
To view the reason an individual contact has been unsubscribed, start by navigating to the Contacts menu. From here:
- Find the relevant contact, either by:
- Using quick search within the Overview tab;
- Using the Search bar within the Contact List tab.
- Click on the contacts name to go through to their Contact Profile.
Within the contacts profile, staying on the Information tab, you will see the contacts subscription status under General Statistics. Hover your mouse over the status to see more information.
View the reason for unsubscription for a list of contacts
Start by navigating to your Contacts menu. From here:
- Within the Overview tab, you will see at a glance the number of Unsubscribed Contacts in your account within the last week.
- Click View All to see the list in more detail, including the reasons for unsubscription.
- The list can be sorted by Status (reason), or filtered by a timeframe if preferred, e.g: See those that have been unsubscribed within the Last 30 Days, or within the life of the account (All time).
- The list can also be downloaded.
* It is possible for contacts to be marked as Not Subscribed before you have sent them an email. ActivePipe runs an email validation service on all new contacts to pre-empt potential hard bounces and protect your mailing reputation.
If you believe that any of your contacts has been marked as unsubscribed in error, contact the ActivePipe support team, referencing the contacts email address, and our team will be happy to assist.
Please sign in to leave a comment.