To find a property to look at its report*, you can:
- Click directly on one from your popular properties.
- Access one through any of your property notification sections.
- You can also search for a property through your Properties menu.
* Learn more about searching for a property to use it in your email.
Search for a property in your Properties menu
Start by navigating to your Properties menu.
From here you can search for a specific property either:
- Within the Overview Tab, using quick search.
- Within the Property List tab, using the search bar and/or filters.
Searching within the Overview Tab
Staying on the Overview tab, select Quick search
- In the expanded search bar, start typing in an address or property ID.
- Select a property from the list of dropdown matches to access its property report.
Searching within the Properties List tab
Select the Properties List tab:
- In the Search bar, type a full property address; partial details, e.g: just the suburb; or a property ID.
- Select Search
Alternatively, or in addition to this, you can use the Filters to find properties with particular attributes.
By default there is a Listing Status filter enabled here, set to show all properties marked as Current.
To change this:
- Click the dropdown currently showing Listing Status, and select a different attribute from the list of options, e.g: Property Type.
- Select the condition dropdown and choose how you would like to filter your attribute, e.g: is equal to.
- Select the value dropdown and choose the value you want to filter by, e.g: If you leave the attribute as Listing Status, you could change the value to Sold
- Select Apply Filters
- Select a property from the table of matches to access its property report.
Please sign in to leave a comment.