To find and select a property to use in your email,* start within the email editor.
* Find out more about locating a property to check its reporting.
- Add a property panel if you don't already have one;
- Or click on an existing property panel to make it active.
- The auto feed toggle should be in the off position (1).
- Click on the house icon (2) to go through to your property library.
- Here you can search for a property by street number, name, suburb or property ID (3).
- Filter your listings by Zoning Type, Listing Type, Property Type or Listing Status to find properties with particular attributes (4).
- Once you've found the property you would like to use, click on its thumbnail to select it and bring it into your email (5).
Learn more about using properties in your emails.