Within the Properties menu you can access information on any of the properties currently feeding into your ActivePipe account from your integrated listing provider. The Properties menu contains two tabs:
- Properties List
Within the Overview tab you can:
- Easily search for a property using quick search
- See at a glance the total number of Inspections and Auctions (ANZ) or Open Houses (US) you have upcoming in the next week, and also how many new properties have been added in the past week.
- Beneath this you will see a snapshot of properties with upcoming events, appearing in descending order of the closest event.
- You'll also see a snapshot of the most popular properties within the last 7 days, in descending order of total interactions.
- You can select View Full List beneath any of these to see a complete list with more property detail.
- You can filter the list by a timeframe (1), e.g: Activity in the Last 30 Days.
- You can click on any individual property in the list to access its property report.
These lists can also be downloaded if required (2).
Within the Properties List tab you will see a list of all the properties currently available to you in ActivePipe, including their primary details, e.g: price, beds, status. Here you can:
- Use the Search bar to find a particular property by name.
- Use filters to find properties that have certain attributes, e.g: Listing Type, Listing Status, Property Type, Suburb, Price.
- Sort listings by Address, number of Bedrooms, number of Bathrooms, number of Car spaces, zoning Type, or listing Status.
When you find a property that you would like to look into further, simply click on it to access its property report.