Within any automated ActivePipe property panel you can filter it to show properties that have recently had a price change, setting it to show those with increases, decreases, or any price changes.
To do so, start by navigating to the email editor. From here:
- Add a new property panel, or click on an existing one panel to make it active.
- Within the panel editing toolbar, make sure that the feed toggle is set to Dynamic
- Select Define Properties
- Within the Define Properties options, select the Advanced sub menu.
- Tick the changes option (by default it will show Listed) (1) to enable the option dropdown.
- From the dropdown, select Price Changed (2).
- The default price change selection is Price Decreased. If you prefer, use the dropdown selector to choose Price Increased or Any Price Change instead (3).
- Type in the number of days you would like to cover, e.g: If you send this email out weekly, you might like to select 7 days (4).
- Select Continue to save your changes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.