Within your Contact List you can use filters to group together contacts within your account with particular attributes, e.g: find everyone in your account that does not have a phone number recorded.*
* You can also use filters within your Audience menu to locate these contacts and create a new audience to target within your ActivePipe account.
Filter your contact list
To filter your contacts, start by navigating to the Contacts menu, and then select the Contact List tab.
- Select Filters (1) to expand your filter options.
- Click the Select New Filter (2) dropdown and from the options, select an attribute to filter your contacts by, e.g: Tags
- Set your filter Condition (3), e.g: Include.
- Type in the Value (4) you want to filter by, e.g: Investor
- If you want to add additional filters, click the plus button and repeat the process.
- If multiple filters are chosen you can restrict or expand your filtered list by choosing to match to All or Any of the chosen filters, using the option buttons above the filter set (5).
- Once you have added all the filters you would like, select Apply Filters (6)
The table will then update to show all the contacts that match your filter set.
Download your contact list
Once you have a list of contacts you would like to download, whether they are filtered or not, select the Download CSV link
Please sign in to leave a comment.