A "Just Listed" email campaign is a great way to automatically let your contacts know as soon as a property hits the market, making them feel like they are ahead of the game, and important to you.
You can use property and contact filters to make these touch points even more relevant to your contacts, only sending properties in these emails that match your contacts preferences.*
Create a Just Listed email
Start by navigating to the Emails menu, and select Create Email
- Choose an appropriate template to use as a base.
- Give your email a name, e.g: Just Listed, and select Continue
- Once you are in the email builder, start by giving your email an appropriate Subject, e.g: Your sneak peak.
- If your account requires, select an email Category, e.g: Weekly Listings.
- Personalise your introduction in the first panel, leaving (or adding if not already there) the first name placeholder.
- Add a Heading panel, and change the wording to anything you find appropriate, e.g: Just Listed
- Add any Spacer or Line panels in between other panels to match your branding.
- Add a property panel - we suggest a List panel as this can accomodate multiple listings if more than one matches a contact, and an odd number of listings will look better in a list than a grid.
- On the active property panel, select the auto feed toggle on the panel editing toolbar, to move it to the on position.
- Select Define Properties
- Within the Define Properties Basic sub menu, choose whether to amend the default Maximum Properties (1).
- Select the Advanced sub menu, and tick the Listed option. Use the time selector dropdown to choose in last 1 Days, so that your contacts wont receive any properties on multiple occasions.
- You can leave your options here - so that your contacts receive all new listings as they are added, or you can move to the Contact sub menu to further refine your filters:
- Within the Contact sub menu, tick any of the Match contact requirements options, e.g: Price. You can select more than one filter here, e.g: Price and Suburb (City). This will mean that your contacts will only be shown properties that match all (not any) selected requirements.*
- Additionally (and optionally), to ensure that you are only sending to contacts that are currently engaged with your emails (and therefore have a lower risk of over-communicating, possibly leading to contacts unsubscribing), you could also tick the Contact interacted within the last option, and use the time dropdown to choose a timeframe, e.g: 30 days.**
* If your contacts do not have any contact preferences recorded, they will not match any properties, and therefore not receive this email.
** With each additional filter added, remember that you are reducing your total contact reach, but you are making the content even more relevant to those you do reach.
- Once your filters are set, select Update
- If contact filters are set, your property panel will update and show no properties matching your current criteria, as the contact to property matching is done at the time of your send.
- Make any other template adjustments you would like to complete your email.
- Preview your email if you want to see how it will look to your contacts (apart from the contact filtered property panel as mentioned above).
- Finally, and most importantly, click Save
Once your email is saved, create your Just Listed Campaign