Within any ActivePipe email, you can easily add a call-to-action link requesting feedback from your contacts on a selected property.*
* For some users, property feedback emails can also be triggered when your contacts attend an open home.
The Property Feedback landing page is not available to all users. Please contact your Customer Success representative, or ActivePipe Support to discuss.
Add a link to request property feedback
To add a feedback call-to-action in your email, start by navigating to the email editor.
- Choose how you want to add the Property Feedback link, either as a:
Once you are within the link options:
- Under Link Type choose Landing Page (1).
- Under Landing Page select Property Feedback* (2).
- Then once the Find Property option is visible, start typing in the address of the property in the selector box (3). Choose your property from the list of matches in the dropdown.
- Once a property is selected, you will then see the option to preview the landing page by clicking the Preview link (4).
- Additionally if you are using a button, type in some button text (5).
- Select Continue
Preview the Property Feedback landing page
As well as previewing the landing page when adding a link (as described above), you can also preview your Property Feedback landing page through your Settings menu:
- Choose the Landing Pages sub menu.
- Across from Property Feedback select the Preview link (6).
- Within the Find Property menu, start typing in an address. Select the one you want to preview from the list of matches in the dropdown.
- Select Preview
Your property feedback landing page will be presented in your branding, and include a personalised greeting and invitation, as well as high level details on the property. This is followed by a simple survey.*
* The preview greeting will not include a contacts first name, as this placeholder is only filled in a live send.
When contacts submit feedback, you can find their responses within the Property Feedback area on your dashboard.