During the CSV upload process your file is scanned, and if incompatible data is detected within the first 20 rows* of your file you will see an alert, detailing which CSV column/s and corresponding ActivePipe Field/s are affected.
You will be offered the choice at this stage to "Ignore" the affected column/s, and proceed with the import*, or cancel the upload, correct your data, and re-upload your file.
* If incompatible (individual) data cells are found in the rest of your CSV file they will not be recorded. They will be detailed in your Import Overview under Skipped Data
Contact Preference Data Compatibility
For more information in regard to the compatibility criteria for various contact preferences, please see:
- Zoning Type
- Listing Type
- Property Type
- Bedroom Min / Bedroom Max
- Bathroom Min / Bathroom Max
- Price Min / Price Max
- Parking Min / Parking Max
- Lot/Land Size Min / Lot/Land Size Max
- Building Size Min / Building Size Max
Date data compatibility
There are numerous date formats supported in ActivePipe. Find out more here.
Please sign in to leave a comment.