With any automated property panel in the email builder you can choose to filter properties by single or multiple property types.
To do so, starting in the email editor, drag and drop in a property panel if you haven't already, or click on an existing property panel to make it active. From here:
- In the panel editing toolbar, make sure that the feed toggle is set to Dynamic to automate populating the panel.
- Select Define Properties
- Within Define Properties, stay on the Basic sub menu;
- Select Property Types (1) to expand the option and see all available property types.*
- Tick the options you would like to include in this panel, e.g: Townhouse and Unit.
- Or tick the All option (2) to show all available property types in this panel.
- Select Update to save your changes.
* The available property types will differ, based on the types being received from your property feed.