When creating an email using property automation, the property panel options allow you to customise the properties featured in each panel.
Most of these options are the same for both residential and commercial users, with a few exceptions to allow you to tailor content to the unique needs of your commercial contacts.
To see and adjust your property options and filters, start by navigating to the email editor.
- Add a new property panel, or click on an existing one panel to make it active.
- Within the panel editing toolbar, make sure that the feed toggle is set to Dynamic
- Select Define Properties
You will then see the following sub menus:
Within the Basic sub menu you can filter by:
- Property Types - e.g: Hotel/Leisure, Industrial, Offices, Land/Development, Retail
- Listing Types - e.g: Sale, Lease, or All
- Listing Status - e.g: Current, Sold, All
- Zoning Types - e.g: Commercial, Residential, All (if you tailor to contacts in both property markets)
As well as modify other basic filter options like Maximum properties shown, Order by, and Include properties from other panels.
The Advanced sub menu is the same for both commercial and residential users, and allows you to filter properties by upcoming events, location, and more.
Again the same as residential users, the Contact sub menu allows you to filter by contact requirements (buyer/lease matching) including Property Type, as well as by contact interaction and location, to make your content highly relevant to your contacts.
The Feeds sub menu allows you to control which feed/s populates this panel, if you have more than one connected to your account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.