Most of these options are the same for both residential and commercial users, with a few exceptions to allow you to tailor content to the unique needs of your commercial contacts.
To see and adjust your property options and filters, start by navigating to the email editor.
- Add a new property panel, or click on an existing one panel to make it active.
- Within the panel editing toolbar, make sure that the Auto Feed toggle is in the ON position
- Select Define Properties
- You will then see the following sub menus:
Under the Basic sub menu you can filter by:
- Property Type - e.g: Hotel/Leisure, Industrial, Offices, Land/Development, Retail
- Zoning Type - e.g: Commercial, Residential (if you tailor to contacts in both property markets)
- Listing Type - e.g: Sale, Lease, or Any
- Listing Status - e.g: Current, Sold, Any
As well as modify other basic filter options like Maximum properties shown, Order by, and Include properties from other panels.
Again the same as residential users, the Contact sub menu allows you to filter by contact requirements (buyer/lease matching) including Property Type, as well as by contact interaction and location, to make your content highly relevant to your contacts.
The Feeds sub menu allows you to control which feed/s populates this panel, if you have more than one connected to your account.