Within your ActivePipe database, you can utilise sorting and filtering to identify and group together contacts that have certain characteristics, for example:
- All contacts with a particular subscription status, e.g: unsubscribed, not subscribed, or deferred;
- All contacts added by a particular Source, e.g: the ActivePipe Sign Up Page
Sorting - by subscription status
To sort your contacts by status, start by navigating to your Contacts menu, and then select the Contact List tab.
On the table of contacts, you will see the Status heading, followed by arrows. Click the arrows to sort by status (1).*
* You can also sort by Name, Email address, or last Updated date, which is the default.
From here you can use the tick boxes to select one or multiple contacts to perform bulk options, e.g: Download contacts as a list
Filter - by subscription status or source
To filter your contacts by status or source, start by navigating to your Contacts menu, and then select the Contact List tab. From here:
- Select Filters (2) to reveal the Filter options.
- Within the Filters box, leave Contacts that match as ALL of these (3).
- Select the Select New Filter (4) dropdown to see your options.
- Select the field, e.g: Subscription Status, Unsubscribed Reason or Source.*
- Leave the condition as is equal to (5).
- Use the last dropdown to select the status or source you want to filter by.
- Select Apply Filters
The subsequent list will include all contacts in the database that match this filter set.
From here you can use the tick boxes to select one or multiple contacts to perform bulk options, e.g: Download contacts as a list.
* Example uses:
- Filter to Not Subscribed contacts:
Unsubscribe Reason - Email - Is equal to - Not Subscribed
- Filter to Unsubscribed contacts:
Subscription Status - Email - Is equal to - Unsubscribed
- Filter to Sign Up Page contacts:
Source - Is equal to - Sign Up Page