Create a campaign to send to contacts based on Source
Start by navigating to your Campaigns menu, and then select Create Campaign
Give your new campaign a name and click Continue. From here:
- Within the campaign builder, select your Recipients as Send to All Contacts (the condition you add later will filter your recipients down, so don't be concerned about selecting everyone here).
- Click to Add a new module*, and choose whether you want your campaign to go out at scheduled Date & Time, or based on a Trigger, e.g: On Subscription (again, due to the upcoming condition, this wont be sent to all new contacts on subscription).
- Click to Add a new module, and select the Condition of If Attribute.
Within the If Attribute module:
- Click the Select Field dropdown, and under Field, choose Source.
- Set the condition as is equal to
- Select the source, e.g: Sign Up Page
- Once more, click to Add a new module, and choose the Action of Send Email.
- Within the Send Email module, select the communication you would like to send to these contacts.
- Finish by choosing to Save your campaign as a draft, or choose Save & Activate to start your campaign.
* If your campaign modules are pre-populated, you do not currently have access to Triggers and Conditions. Contact Customer Success or the ActivePipe Support team to discuss enabling this in your account.