If you have images in your library that you no longer need, you can easily remove them.*
To do so, start by navigating to your Emails menu. From here:
- Either click on an existing, or create a new email.
- Once you are in the email builder, add, or click on any panel containing an image.
- Once the panel is active, click the camera icon over the image.
You will then be taken to your image library.
- Here you can search for images if required (1).
- Once you've located an image you would like to delete, click the more icon beneath its thumbnail (2), and when the Delete option appears (3), click on it.
- On the confirmation box, click Delete.
* When images are deleted from your library, any saved emails that contain the image are not affected.
Shared images cannot be deleted.