There are several ways that you can view the disengaged contacts in your account:
- Find all disengaged contacts in your account within your Contact List tab.
- Find out if an individual contact is disengaged within their Contact Profile.
- Find all disengaged contacts within an audience.
Find all the disengaged contacts in your account
To find all disengaged contacts in your account, start by navigating to your Contacts menu, and then go to your Contact List tab. From here:
- Click Filters
- Click the Select New Filter dropdown, and choose Subscription Status - Email (1)
- Leave the condition as is equal to (2), and from the status dropdown, choose Disengaged (3).
- Click Apply Filters
- The resulting list will show all contacts currently disengaged in your account, as indicated by the status column (4).
Check if an individual contact is disengaged
You can see if a particular contact is disengaged by going to their Contact Profile, and checking their subscription tile (5).
View disengaged contacts in an audience
To see the number of disengaged contacts currently within an audience, start by navigating to your Audiences menu, and then click on the audience you want to look into.
Within the audience, under Total Contacts you will see the View Breakdown link (6), click here to see how many contacts are currently Disengaged via Smart Send (7).
Please sign in to leave a comment.