As part of your contact records, ActivePipe identifies the origin of your contact subscriptions.
The sources are:
- File Upload: Contacts imported through a CSV file.
- Manual entry: Contacts added individually within ActivePipe.
- CRM (this will show your specific CRM name, e.g: Box+Dice): Contacts added due to contact integration.
- Sign Up Page: Contacts added through an ActivePipe sign up page.
- Shared Audience: Contacts that have been shared with you (e.g: by your Corporate team).
You can view your contact sources via:
- An individual Contact Profile, where the source is listed under the contacts name (1).
- The Contact List tab, where you will see a Source column (2).
- You can also use filters (3) to find out how many contacts were obtained through one source - e.g: how many contacts have signed up via the sign up page (4).
You can also filter this by date to keep track of this over different periods of time (5).