As part of your contact records, ActivePipe identifies the origin of your contact subscriptions.
The sources are:
- File Upload: Contacts imported through a CSV file.
- Manual entry: Contacts added individually within ActivePipe.
- CRM (this will show your specific CRM name, e.g: Box+Dice): Contacts added due to contact integration.
- Sign Up Page: Contacts added through an ActivePipe sign up page.
- Shared Audience: Contacts that have been shared with you (e.g: by your Corporate team).
You can view your contact sources via:
- An individual Contact Profile, where the source is listed under the contacts name (1).
- The Contact List tab, where you will see a Source column (2).
- You can also use filters (3) to find out how many contacts were obtained through one source - e.g: how many contacts have signed up via the sign up page (4).
You can also filter this by date to keep track of this over different periods of time (5).
Please sign in to leave a comment.