With the ActivePipe sign up page, you can easily encourage and subscribe new contacts to your database. Using a simple form linked from any external site - for example your Facebook, LinkedIn, email signature or company website - you can allow potential contacts to come to you, bringing their opportunities with them.*
* Only available to users without contact integration.
How to use the sign up page
To preview or copy your sign up page link, start by navigating to your Settings menu, and then select the Landing Pages sub menu (1).
Here you'll find a list of your currently enabled landing pages, including the Sign Up Page.
- Use the adjacent Preview (2) link to see what the form will look like for potential contacts;
- Click the Copy Link (3) link to immediately copy it. You can then embed or hyperlink this form to link from any other location.*
* Each link is unique to the user login. If you are an Admin acting on behalf of a User, please make sure you are logged in to the correct user account.
What does a contact see when they click the sign up link?
When a contact clicks on your sign up link, they will see a simple, branded form inviting them to subscribe to your email communications.
The process includes a double opt-in - after completing the form and clicking Sign Up, an email is sent to the contact asking them to verify their email and confirm the subscription.
Once clicked, the contact will see confirmation that they are now subscribed.*
* If a contact is already subscribed, any new information provided, e.g: a contact number, will be merged with the existing contact record, based on their email address.
In this case the contact source will retain its original method.
How can I see contacts that sign up this way?
You can opt to receive an email alert each time a contact joins your page via the sign up page. You can update your choice for this in your account Settings menu, within the Notifications sub menu.
You can also find contacts that have joined this way within your Contact List, or individual Contact Profile, where you can view the Contact Source, or origin of subscription. In this case you will see the source as Sign Up Page.