You can add a system link to text, an image, or a button in any ActivePipe email.
The system link options are:
- Subscription Preferences
- View Email Online
Start by navigating to the emails menu, and then create a new email, or edit an existing email.
Once you are in the email editor:
Add a system link as a hyperlink
- Select, or add the panel you would like to link from.
- Highlight the text you would like to link, and then select the hyperlink option from the text editing toolbar.
- Under Link Type, select the dropdown and choose System Link.
- Under System Link, select the dropdown and choose a system link.
- Select Continue
Add a system link from an image
- Select, or add the image panel you would like to link from.
- Select the link option over the image.
- Under Link Type, select System Link.
- Under System Link, choose from the link options in the dropdown.
- Select Continue
Add a system link from a button
- Choose to link from a button within a panel, or a standalone button panel:
- Text / Text & Images panel - Select the button icon.
- Button panel - Select the options icon, or double click the button.
- Under Link Type, choose System Link (1).
- Under System Links, choose from the link options (2).
- Type in the text you would like to appear on your button (3).
- Click Continue
This form allows your contacts to choose the type of emails they'd like to receive from you.
The subscription options will match your communication categories (if you do not use communication categories, use the "Unsubscribe" link instead).
There's also a link in the form to unsubscribe from all emails.
This leads the contact to a simple page confirming them as unsubscribed (once they have clicked on the link), but also giving them the option to easily resubscribe.
View Email Online
This can be added to give contacts the option to open the email in their default web browser.
* You can also link to:
- A web address (including custom field placeholders)
- A pre-filled email
- A telephone number
- Social Media links (e.g: LinkedIn)
- A landing page (e.g: Survey)
Please sign in to leave a comment.