To add a button* linked to an ActivePipe landing page, start by navigating to your Emails menu.
- Either create a new email, or click on an existing email that you'd like to add a link to.
- Once you're in the email editor, you can choose to add a linked button:
- Within a new or existing Text, or Text & Images panel.
- Or as a standalone button panel.
* You can also add a link to a landing page with a hyperlink, or from an image.
Add a linked button within a Text or Text & Images panel
- Select a new or existing Text or Text & Images panel.
Click on it to make it active and access the text editing panel options.
- Click on the position you would like your button to appear within the panel, and then click the button icon.
OR link to a landing page in a standalone button panel
- Choose a new or existing button panel. Click on it to make it active, and access the panel editing toolbar.
- Click the options icon, or double click the button on the panel.
- Stay on the Button Details tab.
Select your landing page options
From here the process is the same:
- Under Link type, select Landing Page (1).
- Under Landing Page, select the landing page you would like to link to, e.g: Contact Property Preferences (2).
- You can choose to preview the landing page by clicking the Preview link (3).
- Type in the text that you would like to appear on your button (4).
- Click Continue.
* Access to some landing pages are restricted by your subscription level.
Please check with your Admin or ActivePipe Support to confirm.
Please sign in to leave a comment.