If you manage your contacts within ActivePipe (i.e: your contacts are not integrated with your CRM*), you can easily add new contacts either in bulk, or individually.
To add a single contact, start by navigating to your Contacts menu.
Click the Add Contacts button (1), and then select Create Contact from the dropdown options.
On the Add Contact form:
- Fill in all of the General Information details that you have, e.g: First Name, Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Here you can also allocate new or existing tags to your contact. Under Tags, start typing in the name of the tag you want to add (2). Then either choose an existing tag from the matches in the dropdown, or click the +Add New button (3) to create a new one.
- Under Custom Fields, type in relevant details for any existing Custom Fields, e.g: Architectural Style: Art Deco (4);
- Or click the Create Custom Field button to create a new custom field, and then fill in relevant details.
Once you have filled in all the details you currently have (you can always update your contact later), click Save New Contact
You will then be taken to the contact profile for your newly created contact.
* If your contacts are integrated, you will need to add any new contacts within your CRM, and they will sync through to your ActivePipe account.
Please sign in to leave a comment.