When SMS is enabled in your ActivePipe account, you can access your SMS campaign reports the same way you find your email campaign reports.
Start by navigating to your Campaigns menu.*
* If you have a Sends menu, your reporting will be found here.
Next you'll see your list of current campaigns:
- The list will provide a snapshot of each campaign's data, including when it was Activated, its Type (distinguishing between email and SMS campaigns), the number Sent, and Status.
- To access a report, click the more icon next to the campaign you would like to view, and then choose View Report (1).
Once within an SMS campaign report, you will firstly see the overview bar, providing details on the:
- Total Messages sent
- Total messages Delivered
- Number of messages In Progress
- Number of messages that Failed
Beneath this you will see four tabs, providing in-depth details on:
- Delivered: Including each contact's name and contact details, as well as when the message was delivered.
- In Progress:
- Failed (2): Detailing which contacts the campaign has failed to message and why (3).
- Unsubscribed: Including each contact's name and contact details, as well as when they unsubscribed. *
* Note that if a contact unsubscribes themselves from SMS campaigns this way, it does not unsubscribe them from email campaigns.
Click on any contact line to access their full Contact Profile.
You can also filter the data using the date filter drop downs (4).
* SMS is currently only available to a small section of AU mortgage users.
Please sign in to leave a comment.