If the contacts in your ActivePipe account are managed within the platform (i.e using CSV uploads or single contact additions), you can also manage their profile details within the platform, through their Contact Profile. *
* If your contacts are integrated you can view your contacts profile details, but you cannot edit them here. Make any updates in your CRM and they will sync through to your ActivePipe account.
Start by navigating to the Contacts menu, and locate the contact you would like to update, either via quick search on the Overview tab, or the Search bar found under the Contact List tab.
Once located, select the contact record to enter their profile. From here:
- Select the more option (1) to open the Edit Contact menu.
- Landing on the Profile tab, you'll see the current profile details recorded. Here you can update the contact's:
- First name
- Last name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Mobile/Cell phone number
- Street Address
- Custom Fields
- You can also update their preferences.
- Click Finish to update the profile and close the menu.
The updated profile details will then be shown on the information bar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.