If the contacts in your ActivePipe account are managed within the platform (i.e using CSV uploads or single contact additions), you can also manage their buyer preferences within the platform, through their Contact Profile. *
* If your contacts are integrated you can view your contacts buyer preferences, but you cannot edit them here. Make any updates in your CRM and they will sync through to your ActivePipe account.
Start by navigating to the Contacts menu, and locate the contact you would like to update using the magnifying glass. Click on the contact record to enter their contact profile.
- Click the more icon located on the information bar to open the Edit Contact menu.
- Click on the Buyer Preferences tab to see the current preferences recorded.
- Use the drop downs to update the:
- Classification, e.g: First Home Buyer
- Property Type
- Bedrooms, e.g: 3+
- Price Min - either select a dropdown value or type one in
- Price Max - either select a dropdown value or type one in
- You can also add suburbs of buyer interest - Start typing in the location, and select the correct one from the dropdown matches. Add multiple suburbs by repeating the process.
- You can also update the contact's profile information by clicking back on the Profile tab.
- Click Finish to update the preferences and close the menu.
The updated buyer preferences will then be shown on the information bar (1). *
* The information bar will display the classification, property type and price range. Additional information on preferred bedrooms and suburbs can be seen by clicking the more icon.