Yes! You can duplicate any campaign that you have created in your account. *
This can be a great timesaver when you you have lengthy drip campaigns or journeys that you need to create regularly. You can duplicate a campaign regardless of its current status, or whether it is a current or archived campaign.
To duplicate a campaign, start by navigating to the Campaigns menu.
- Locate the campaign you would like to duplicate from your Current or Archived campaign lists.
- Click the more icon to the right of the campaign name.
- Choose Duplicate.
You will then be taken to the campaign builder. Here you will see a copy of the campaign, with the original campaign name appended with [Duplicate].
- Re-name your new campaign appropriately.
- Check over each campaign module and make changes if required, e.g: Update the Send Email selection.
- Click Save to add this to your campaigns.
*If you are a user and a campaign has been created by your admin, only they can duplicate it.
Please sign in to leave a comment.