Adding certain labels to contacts in your Sales Trekker account is important, as they sync through to your ActivePipe account as contact tags, and trigger the nurture campaigns.
Remember to activate the campaigns before labelling your contacts, or the campaigns will not be triggered. *
* Make sure to assign the label to the contact, not the deal.
It's also important that you assign each label to one TEST contact before activating the nurture campaigns.
There are a couple of ways to add these labels, depending on where you are in the Sales Trekker platform:
Add labels from a contact card
- Within your Sales Trekker account, click on the Contacts menu (1).
- Click the Select labels icon (2) next to the contact you want to amend.
OR add labels from Contact View
- Type in the name of the contact in the search bar (1), then choose the correct one from the dropdown matches.
- Within Contact View, click the Add/Edit labels icon (2).
From there the method is the same:
- Within the pop-up, under Available labels, click on the ActivePipe nurture labels to add them.
- Click Save.
The labels will then update to show on the contacts deal/card/view.
The next time your account syncs with ActivePipe, they will be added to your contact's tags (1).
Please sign in to leave a comment.