If you submit several support requests, an easy way to keep track of them is by creating an ActivePipe Support customer portal. With a customer portal you can centralise all of your requests* for better visibility, and also update or create new requests.
Setting up an ActivePipe Support customer portal
Setting up a customer portal is very quick and simple. To begin, go to the main ActivePipe support page: https://support.activepipe.com, and click on Sign in (1).
- If you have previously communicated with our support team through email, you're already registered and just require a password. To re/set a password, click the Get a Password link (2).
- Enter your email and click Submit.
- Instructions to create your password will then be sent to your registered email.
- If you've never communicated with ActivePipe support via email before, click the Sign up link (3).
- Enter your full name, email, and tick the captcha box before clicking Sign Up.
- Instructions to activate your account will then be sent to the email you provide.
* If you administer several groups or offices, contact the ActivePipe support team to link them within your customer portal.
Tracking your support requests
Once you have a customer portal login, simply go to the main support page and click Sign in (1).
Enter your email and password, then click Sign in.
When you first enter your portal, click on your profile link, and choose My activities (4).
On the following page you will be able to see:
- My requests - Requests you have personally submitted;
- Requests I'm CC'd on - Requests submitted by others that you have been added as a CC;
And for enabled users *:
- Organisation requests - All requests within your linked organisation or groups.
By default, the My Activities page will display all requests that you have submitted. You can however:
- Filter by ticket status, by clicking the Status dropdown (5) and making a selection:
- Open tickets are currently being worked on by the support team;
- Awaiting your reply is displayed when the support team have requested more information from you to resolve this request.
- Solved is displayed when your request is complete.
- Search for a request by typing in keywords in the Search Requests box (6).
View and update support requests
You can view a request in full by clicking on its link.
Comment on the request by clicking on Add to conversation (7).
Create new support requests
Click the Contact Support button (8) found at the top of any portal page and fill in the form to submit a new request.
* If you administer accounts for multiple offices or groups, you can link them within the same customer portal by contacting ActivePipe support.
Once linked, you will see an Organisation requests link, where you can view all requests associated with your offices or groups.