Using SmartMatch in your emails allows you to match your properties against each contact's buyer profile, presenting the properties that are most relevant to each of them first.
When using SmartMatch to match sold listings, it's important to consider that you may have hundreds or even thousands of properties listed as sold within the past few years.
To ensure that the data you send to your contacts is current, we recommend that when you use SmartMatch with sold listings, you add an Advanced property filter to only display your most recent sold data.
To do this, start within the email editor with the property panel active and the auto feed toggle switched on.
- Select Define Properties.
- If it is not already enabled, go to the Contact sub menu, and toggle Use SmartMatch to the On position.
- Select the Advanced sub menu.
- Tick the Listed ... in last... option.
- Select the first dropdown and change it to Sold
- Select the dropdown after in last to limit the number of days that you would like to source properties from, e.g: if you send out your campaign monthly, you may want to choose 30 days.
- Click Continue to save your changes.
From here onwards this panel will only filter from the properties that were sold within the time frame you have chosen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.