When using SmartMatch to sort sold listings, it's important to consider that you may have hundreds or even thousands of properties listed as sold within the past few years.
To ensure that the data you send to your contacts is current, we recommend that when you use SmartMatch with sold listings, you add an Advanced property filter to only display your most recent sold data.
To do this, start within the email editor with the property panel active and the auto feed toggle switched on.
- Click Define Properties.
- If it is not already enabled, go to the Contact tab, and toggle Use SmartMatch to the On position.
- Then click on the Advanced tab.
- Tick the box next to the Listed ... in last... option.
- Click the dropdown and select Sold.
- Choose the number of days that you would like to source properties from, e.g: if you send out your campaign monthly, you may want to choose 30 days.
- Click Update at the bottom of the filter settings.
From here onwards this panel will only choose from the properties that were sold within the time frame you have chosen.