Each of your campaigns will have a live Status, which defines where it is in the sending process, and whether you can make changes to it.
You can see the campaign status within the Campaigns menu:
- Within the Current or Archived campaign tabs (1);
- Or within the editor for an individual campaign (2).
A campaign with the status of Draft has been created or edited and then Save (3) has been selected.
A draft campaign is not active and will not send until Save & Activate (4) is clicked.
You can edit a campaign whilst in draft status.
A Scheduled campaign is active, and will send at the chosen date and time.
You can only change the Recipients whilst in this state, however you can click the Pause button within the campaign editor to make changes to the day and time or email selection. *
* You can edit the email content by clicking the Edit button within the Send Email module.
A Processing campaign is actively sending.
You cannot make any changes to the campaign during this time, however you can stop the campaign if necessary.
* A campaign may take some time to finish processing.
If you experience any delays or need urgent assistance whilst your campaign is processing, contact the support team by clicking the in app Help icon.
A Running status applies to active recurring or triggered campaigns.
You can only change Recipients whilst in this state, however you can click the Pause button within the campaign editor to make other changes.
A Paused status applies to a campaign that was active (i.e: Scheduled or Running), and the Pause button has been clicked.
A paused campaign can be edited and re-scheduled by clicking Save & Activate (it will not send until re-activated).
* If you cannot pause a campaign, it may be because it has been created by your Admin.
A Stopped status applies to:
- A recurring campaign that has had at least one send, after which the Pause button has been clicked, followed by the Stop button.
- A campaign that has been stopped while processing (sending).
A stopped campaign cannot be edited or re-activated.
A Finished status applies to a single send campaign that has been completed.
No changes can be made once a campaign has this status (apart from archiving it).