When you first go into a contact's profile, you'll see their Information tab.
This provides you with a high level overview of the contact's key information at a glance - including their address, contact details, and if enabled and captured, buying preferences (1).
For CSV based contacts, you can edit a contacts profile by clicking the more icon to the right of the contact details bar (2).
On this tab, you'll also see:
- A graph of the contact's engagement (3).
- Any survey response or system identified intents (4) - if this functionality is enabled in your account.
- General statistics (5) - including their subscription status and date.
- Any tags allocated to this contact (6).
- And their most engaged property in terms of clicks (7).